WebCTRL® - Graphical User Interface
Powerful and Intuitive Front End for Building Control
Automated Logic’s WebCTRL is a premier building automation system,
offering an intuitive user interface and powerful control features. WebCTRL can be accessed from anywhere in the world using Internet Explorer®, without the need for special software on the workstation. Through a browser you can access all building management functions including:
- setting and changing schedules,
- adjusting setpoints and other control properties,
- graphically trending important building conditions, including energy
- and comfort,
- viewing and acknowledging alarms, and
- running preconfigured and custom reports on energy usage, occupant overrides, tenant billing, and much more.
WebCTRL is certified by the BACnet Testing Laboratory (BTL) as BACnet Advanced Workstation Software (B-AWS).